Coronavirus from knowledge · Questions and answers
Dra. Maria Àngels CalvoDr. In Veterinary and Dra. In Pharmacy, Microbiology and Parasitology Specialist
Dr. Mateo ValeroPhD in Telecommunications Engineering and Director of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center
Immunological aspects of the coronavirus, "fake news" and use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Dr. José Ramón Calvo talks to us in this video about the immunological aspects of the coronavirus, he addresses the “fake news” and the use of PPE: masks yes or no; What types of masks are suitable ?; Correct donning of gloves; …
- 0:00Masks yes or no. Are they really of any use?
- 4:48What type of masks should be used?
- 15:03Use of gloves
- 25:04How to know what is true and what is not about what comes from social networks about epidemic?
- 31:21Is the SARS-COV-2 coronavirus a laboratory virus?
- 35:13Can we boost our immune systems with supplements to protect ourselves from covid 19?
- 36:08Is there a way to have a more “beefed up” immune system?
- 39:24In light of nutrition, metabolism and immunity, what happens to diabetics and the virus? SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19 disease)?
- 41:32Can the SARS-COV-2 virus (COVID-19 disease) be transmitted through food?
Preventive measures necessary for successful deconfusion
Maria Àngels Calvo, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy and Numerary Academic of the RAED, informs us of the preventive measures that we must take in our day to day to avoid the contagion and spread of the current coronavirus Sars-COV-2.
How and with what resources will we rebuild Spain after the economic debacle of the coronavirus?
Will big data help stop the current coronavirus pandemic?
Dr. Mateo Valero, Director of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC-CNS) and honorary academician-elect of the Royal European Academy of Doctors-Barcelona 1914 (RAED).
Coronavirus: Symptoms, diseases and damage caused
Introduction to the current coronavirus by Dr. José Ramón Calvo. Description of the symptoms, diseases and damage it causes
0:00 What are Covid-19 and Sars-COV-2? Is SARS-CoV-2 the first coronavirus to exist?
5:33 What clinical, radiographic, and laboratory manifestations do those infected by the Sars-COV-2 virus (COVID-19 disease) present?
10:48 What is Covid19’s evolutionary course: prognosis, post-infectious evolution, and sequelae?
Coronavirus: asymptomatic persons; asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission of SARS-VOC-2; immune system, vaccines
- 0: 00 What exactly are they and why are there asymptomatic people?
- 2:34 What do we know about asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic transmission?
- 10:30 Why are there people with many and varied symptoms and others with few or none?
- 34:18 Does the virus mutate?
- 35:58 Is it possible to be reinfected with the SarsCOV-2?