Debate “Europa ante el nuevo desorden global” and presentation of the book “2022 Retos Vitales para una nueva era”
Main Room of Catalan Labour National Works Promotion. Via Laietana, 32, first floor, Barcelona, 08003
Thursday, 09 June 2022
Event cost: Free
Booking: Please confirm attendance at the RAED Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 93 667 40 54
What is Vital Challenges?
“Vital Challenges for a new era is a transformative initiative with the mission of inspiring society through knowledge to help create a more sustainable, healthy, ecological and inclusive world.”
To achieve this, the Vital Challenges project promotes effective actions that allow us to face with hope the social, economic and ecological challenges that condition our lives today and also that of future generations.
On this occasion, the second installment of the book Vital Challenges is presented, in which the authors of the different articles, leading experts, academicians and collaborators of the RAED, address the challenges from their different fields.
- Santiago Castellà, Secretary General of the Pro RAED Foundation.
- Aldo Olcese, President of the Independent Foundation and Vice President of the RAED.
- Antonio Pulido, President of the CajaSol Foundation and member of the RAED Senate.
- Alfredo Rocafort, President of the RAED.
- Josep Sánchez Llibre, President of Foment del Treball and Honorary Elected Academician of the RAED.
Moderator: José Ramón Calvo, President of the Institute of International Cooperation of the RAED.
Cecilia Kindelán and Miquel Ventura, co-editors of the book, will also participate in the event.