Presentation of the reissue of the book “Gaudí en Madrid”, edited by the ADIPROPE Foundation
B Room of Catalan Labour National Works Promotion. Via Laietana, 32, first floor, Barcelona
Wednesday, 14 December 2022
Registration: Contact the RAED Secretariat: email@example.com or tel. 93 667 40 54
Description of the event
The book “Gaudí en Madrid” was born as a result of the conferences that were held with this title at the headquarters of the Independent Foundation, on the occasion of the 150th anniversary of the birth of the universal Catalan architect, under the presidency of Dr. Ignacio Buqueras, President of the Association for the Dissemination and Promotion of Spanish Heritage and academic number of the Royal Academy of Doctors of Spain and the Royal European Academy of Doctors-Barcelona 1914 (RAED).
The work includes the interventions produced in the six debate tables that were held, including the colloquia, various institutional messages, a list of sponsors and the prologue signed by Dr. Buqueras.
- Dr. Ignacio Buqueras y Bach. President of the ADIPROPE Foundation and the GAUDI Center in Madrid. Academic of the RAED and the RADE.
- D. José Manuel Almuzara. Architect. President of the Association for the Beatification of Antoni Gaudí.
- Dr. Santiago J. Castella Surribas. Professor of Public Law at the Rovira i Virgili University. RAED academic. Senator.
- Dr. Chiara Curti. Architect. Dr. History of Art and Professor Antoni Gaudí Faculty.
- Dr. Francisco López Muñoz. Vice Chancellor for Research and Science of the Camilo Jose Cela University. Academic of the RAED and the RADE.