Presentation of the project “Challenges for a new era”
Venue: Royal European Academy of Doctors. Via Laietana, 32, pral – Fomento del Trabajo building, Barcelona, 08003, Barcelona
Format: Face-to-face and streaming broadcast
Event date: Monday, 25 October 2021
Event time: 16:30h
Organize: Royal European Academy of Doctors
Event cost: Free
Description and participants of the event
Description of the values, mission, objectives, contents, and actions of the Vital Challenges project. Exhibition of the work methodology for the selection of the themes, the editorial style, the impact that we hope to generate in the different social groups and, among other things, the actions derived from the contents of the annual document that will be carried out within the framework of the project.
Welcome and presentation by the President of the RAED, Dr Alfredo Rocafort.
Moderator: Dr José Ramón Calvo.
- Dr Cecilia Kindelán. Corresponding Academician of the RAED.
- Mr. Miquel Ventura. Director of projects of the RAED Foundation.
- Dr M. Àngels Calvo. Numerary Member of the RAED.
- Dr Rosalía Arteaga. Honorary Member of the RAED.
- Dr Jordi Martí. Numerary Member of the RAED.