Presentation of the book “Revolución tecnológica y nueva economía” by Dr. José María Gay de Liébana
Main Room of Catalan Labour National Works Promotion. Via Laietana, 32, main floor, Barcelona
Thursday, 13 February 2020
Nowdays, technological and digital revolutions drastically and abruptly transform almost every facet of our life, and change the way we do things, produce and also consume. It is called distruption.
The disruptive economy doubles a categorical remodeling of the old financial categories, assets and liabilities, the way to get income, the idea of what expenses are and how to obtain surpluses. In summary: the new economy transforms balance sheets and profit and loss accounts from top to bottom, which forces us to catch up, to know the sectoral features and different business styles and to be aware of all economic developments.
This book, with the characteristic mixture of erudition and amenity of its author, is the best way to do it.
- Maria dels Angels Calvo Torras, Vice President of the Royal European Academy of Doctors.
- Daniel Lacalle, Economist.
- Carlos Puig de Travy, REA-General Council of Economists President.
- Antonio Gómez Valverde, Col·legi de Censors Jurats de Catalunya President.
- Jordi Martí Pidelaserra, Numerary Member of the Royal European Academy of Doctors and professor at the University of Barcelona..
- José María Gay de Liébana y Saludas, Numerary Member of the Royal European Academy of Doctors, professor at the University of Barcelona and author of the book.
18 December, 2023 at 18:30 to 20:00 on Assembly hall of the Fomento del Trabajo building, Via Laietana, 32 principal, Barcelona
21 December, 2023 at 17:00 to 18:30 on Assembly hall of the Fomento del Trabajo building, Via Laietana, 32 principal, Barcelona