Health Sciences: Dr. in Pharmacy
Date of admittance: 27/06/2014
Speech in reply: Joan-Francesc Pont Clemente
Spoken languages: French &English: Excellent, Portuguese: good, Italian: elementary
- Pharmacist, PhD Degree, and a great experience in Research & Education, Computer Sciences, Pharmaceutical Industry and Business.
- Director Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance, R&D department Sanofi-Aventis S.A., Representative at the Corporate R&D & the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- International Business Consultant – Business Development & Strategic Planning, Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance (covering all aspects related to the approval and renewal of new chemical entities, generics and medical devices).
- BEPA (Bureau of European Policy Advisers) of the European Commission: representative of a NPO within the BEPA and member of a permanent working group in the subject of “Social Europe” (since 2009-) and President of this European working group (since 2011 – ).
- Pharmacist in my own company and establishment of a Pharmaceutical Care Centre.
- Scientific Research Associate in the University of Athens, in the topics of Pharmaceutical Care, Personalized Medicine & Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Postdoctoral experience at the University of York, Department of Analytical Chemistry, UK.
- Excellent knowledge of computer programming, as well as excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Social Networking.
- 19 Scientific publications in peer-reviewed
- journals23 Announcements in international congresses
- 8 Participations in international congresses and meetings
- 52 Lectures as invited speaker
- 3 International congresses (responsible for the organisation)
- 3 books published in French language.
Honors: University awards for “Excellency”.
Awards & distinctions, listed in international biographical dictionaries,
• dictionary of international biography, Inclusion in the “Dictionary of International Biography, 36th Edition”, International Biographical Centre
Cambridge, England, December 2011.
• Selection for inclusion in the 15th, respective editions of World Who’s Who of Women, of the year 2010.
• dictionary of international biography, Inclusion in the “Dictionary of International Biography, 35th Edition”, International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England, December 2009.
• 2000 Outstanding intellectuals of the 21st century awards, Inclusion in the “Dictionary of International Biography, 34th Edition”, International Biographical Centre Cambridge, England, November 2008.
• woman of the year 2006 medal, American Biographical Institute, Inc. 2007
• 500 greatest geniuses of the 21st century, Published by the American Biographical Institute, Inc., 15 March 2005, in “Pharmacy, Computer Science & Philosophy”.
• Selection for inclusion in the 27th, 26th, 24th, 23rd, 22nd, 21st, 20th, 19th, 13th, respective editions of Marquis who’s who in the world, of the years 2011, 2009, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 1996.
Member of the Greek National Committee of « Plus Europe Conference », since 2013.
Elected Member of the Hellenic-Brazilian Chamber, responsible for Foreigner Affairs (2012-2015).
In the American Association for the Advancement of Science (since 1994-).
In The New York Academy of Sciences (since 2008-).
In the European Society of Regulatory Affairs (since 1994).
In the National Association of Pharmacists in Greece (since 1997-).
In the Pharmaceutical Association of Pharmacists of Attica (since 1997-).
In Amicale, Worldwide Society of the “Ursulines” School Graduates (since 1984-).
Observatoire International de la Laïcité contre les dérives communautaires (since 2009-).
Regarding my working experience as Regulatory Affairs & Pharmacovigilance Director:
• Mr Roy Forsythe
Global Regulatory Affairs Director, UK
• Mr Xavier Radisson, PhD
Director Corporate Chemical
Regulatory Affairs at L’Oreal SA, France
• Mr Marc-Henri Charoton (ret.)
Regarding my working experience as an International Consultant :
• Mr Jean-Michel Reynaud, Légion d’honneur
Président honoraire de la Section de Finances
Conseil Economique, Social et Environnemental de France
Directeur Général de CERESI,
Cabinet d’Intelligence Economique
+33 6 09376528