Social Sciences: Dr. in Economics
Date of Admittance: 13/02/2018
Admission Speech: La función del marketing en la empresa y en la economía
Speech in reply: Dr. Jaime Rodrigo de Larrucea
Vice-Rector of International Relations and Students of the Ramon Llull University. Barcelona, Spain.
Professor of Marketing at ESADE-Ramon Llull University. Barcelona, Spain.
Titles of study
– Doctor in Economic and Business Sciences, Universidad Pontificia Comillas (ICADE-ICAI), Madrid, Spain.
– Master in Business Administration (MBA), ESADE, Barcelona, Spain.
– Bachelor of Economics and Commerce, University of Messina, Italy.
– Executive Program in Management, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), United States.
– Strategic Marketing Management Program, Harvard Business School, Boston, United States.
Visiting professor at several universities. Research projects, articles and conferences in many countries of America, Asia and Europe.
Member of the ESADE International Advisory Board
Vice President of Creafutur, representing ESADE.
Prior to his academic career, he held relevant management positions in multinational companies.
He has received many recognitions, distinctions and awards. Among others, those of “Ufficiale al Merito dell’Ordine della Stella d’Italia”, granted by the President of the Italian Republic, and “Chevalier dans l’Ordre des Palmes académiques”, granted by the French Government.
He has also received the title of “Doctor Honoris Causa” from the Catholic University of Córdoba, Argentina.
He is a Numerical Academician of the Royal European Academy of Doctors.
He is a member of the Committee of Conferences of the Franco-Spanish University, promoted by the Governments of Frncia and Spain and by the university systems of these two countries.
His areas of specialty are Marketing, Strategic Planning and Health Management.
He is a Marketing and Strategic Planning consultant for national and international companies.
Working languages: Spanish, Italian, English and Catalan.
CURRÍCULUM VITAE EXTENSO