Health Sciences: Dr. in Medicine
Date of admittance: 08/11/2007
Admission Speech: Coneixement i ètica: reflexions sobre filosofia i progrés de la propedèutica mèdica
Reply: Dr. Josep Gil Ribas
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Barcelona, Faculty of Medicine, in 1962.
• Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona in 1973.
• Full Member of the REIAL ACADÈMIA DE DOCTORS.
• Deputy cardiology physician at the San Jorge Surgical Center in Barcelona from 1963 to 1970.
• In charge of organizing the Cardiology Service and Coronary Unit of the Hebró Valley Hospital
• Department of Internal Medicine of Prof. Agustín Pedro i Pons, from 1967 to 1970.
• Head of the Cardiology Department of the San Jorge Cardiovascular Surgical Center (Sant Jordi Cardiovascular Center) of Barcelona, by competition, from 1970 to the present.
• Specialist in Circulatory Apparatus since April 1967.
• Lung and Heart Specialist, by Contest-Opposition in the National Institute of Providence since July 1976. B.O.E July 1, 1976.
• Responsible for the Postgraduate Medical Teaching Unit of the Specialty of Cardiology, at the Sant Jordi Cardiovascular Center of Barcelona, appointed by the National Council of Medical Specialties of the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs and the Ministry of Education and Science, from its inception until 1997 Previously Head of the Teaching Unit of Cardiology Sant Jordi Cardiovascular Center since 1970.
• Created the Premi i Lliçó Joan D’Alòs in 1993, at the Sant Jordi Cardiovascular Center in Barcelona, of which sixteen editions have been made.
• Created the Masterful Lliçó Joan Codina Altés in 1999 in the Catalan Society of Cardiology, of which ten editions have been made.
• Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona from 1973 to the present.
• Adviser of the Official Col.legi de Metges of Barcelona, ”nomenat per the Government Board of the Official Col.legi de Metges of Barcelona, from September 3, 1997″, up to the present, in attention to the professional seva costume, academic and scientific, and participated in activitat col.legials. OTHER PROFESSIONAL DATA
• Publications in specialty journals … 120
• Publications of books and chapters ……………. 42
• Translations of published works …………… .. 36
• Doctoral Thesis in Medicine and Surgery Contribution to the clinical study of a new antiarrhythmic: – (diethylamino-3 propyl) – N-Phenyl indanamine – 2, AC-1802 hydrochloride. Dr. Mario Petit Guinovart. University of Barcelona 1973.
• Doctoral Thesis. Address or co-address. …… 10
• Collaborative Appendix in the Cardiology section of the terminology dictionary of medical sciences. Salvat 1977, eleventh edition. Barcelona Collaborator in the Cardiology section of the terminology dictionary of medical sciences. Salvat 1984, twelfth edition. Barcelona. Member of the Scientific Committee of the Roche Medical Dictionary. Doyma 1993. Barcelona. Collaborator editor of the Diccionari Enciclopèdic de Medicina. Enciclopèdia Catalana 2000. Barcelona. Member of the Editorial Board of the publication “Annals de Medicina”, from September 1998 to June 2002. Premi Jordi Gol i Gurina, to the professional and human trajectòria in Medicine, donat per l’Acadèmia de Ciències Mèdiques i de la Salut de Catalunya i Balears, a maig de 2013