Health Sciences: Dr. in Dentistry
Date of admittance: 19/02/2005
Speech in reply: Dr. Antoni Terceño Gómez
• Ph.D. Degree (Cum Laude) University of Barcelona (UB) 2006
• DDS degree by the University Complutense of Madrid (UCM)
• MSD degree by the University of Barcelona (UB)
• Winner of the “Joseph E. Johnson Award”. American Association of
Orthodontists. San Francisco May 1995.
• Winner of the International Design award Delta Gold ADI-FAD 2009 with the “Carriere Distalizer MB”
• Member of the Editorial Review Board of the American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (AJO-DO).
– Contributing editor of the Journal of Clinical Orthodontics (JCO).
• Inventor of the Carriere Distalizer and the Carriere Self-ligating Bracket
• Invited Professor at several Orthodontic Departments of Universities in USA, South America, Europe and Asia.
• Invited speaker around the world.